Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2010 Friends and Family! I have thought and thought about New Years Resolutions for 2010 and I have decided that I am not going to have any this year nor did I eat my black eye peas New Years day. I have always tried to make resolutions and I ALWAYS fail so this year I am not setting myself up for failure. Today in church was a GREAT message about the New Year, resolutions, our faith and church. So for 2010 no resolutions and no reason to fail. Today is just the 3rd so I am going to update you for this year thus far and I will see if I can do better blogging in 2010 than I did in 2009.

New Years day started out great with a New Years Eve party at the house. Great friends, good food and fellowship what more could you ask for. Most headed home before the New Year but Ronnie's girlfriend Haley and Angelina's best friend Morgan, Grandma and my good friend Holly. They helped us bring in 2010. Here are a couple of pics.


On New Years day we just slept in and relaxed! The day great just relaxing at home with my family. Craig and Ronnie took down all the outside Christmas lights and decorations so that is done. As for the inside in will be up for a little longer as I consider this next weekend.

Saturday the 2nd was a busy day for Angelina and I. We had lunch at the American Girl Bistro wih Grandma Nancy, Melinda, and Macy. The girls had a total blast and so did us mommies. After that Angelina and I headed to Cason's 4th birthday party before calling it a day.


Today on Sunday we went to Church wearing our Dallas Cowboy jerseys then out to lunch before heading home to watch the Cowboys play. Great job done boys! We took these pics between watching the game. Ronnie missed this photo session as he was at work :(.

































No comments: